New Micro Release V9.0.164
New features for Softphone Mobile & TeamDesk
XPhone Connect 9 is
getting an update – and with it a whole range of new, exciting functions. For
- Softphone Mobile: the selected contact's presence status
is now displayed before connecting or consultation.
- There is a new base image for the externally
located XCC: the image is now also delivered in SCSI format and
supports VMware tools. The advantage? The SCSI image can be run in the
VMware cluster and thus enables failsafe operation.
- The TeamDesk status (Ready | Follow
Up | Logged off) can be displayed in Team-Panel and Contacts via an
- The same applies to the academic degree.
- Backend: the overview page for the dialling parameters has been
optimised. And the fallback scenarios for Softphone Mobile & Desktop
can now be set via PowerShell.
- And last, but somehow not by any means
least: emojis & icons are now displayed in the status in colour. 😊