Analysis of problems for CSTA, uaCSTA or TAPI connections on the XPhone Server (PBX nodes "offline")
- go to SETTINGS -> CTI -> PBX -> FIXED NETWORK in XPhone Server. 2.
- Select the PBX node for which an analysis is to be performed and click on DIAGNOSIS. Perform a diagnosis and copy the diagnosis result to an e-mail via the clipboard. 3.
- open the properties of the PBX node under SETTINGS -> CTI -> PBX -> FIXED NETWORK and set the PBX to "deactivated
- activate logging with log level DEBUG in XPhone Server under SETTINGS -> LOG -> PBX for the PBX node and enter a path on the server, e.g. C:\temp
- activate the PBX again (see 3.)
- now wait about two minutes
- disable logging by setting DEBUG logging to OFF (see 4.)
- send all generated log files to firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. from C:\temp, specifying the PBX system used with the exact version number and the connection type in the XPhone server.