This behavior was previously only observed when using an OpenScape 4000. When switching from AnyDevice, the Follow-Me jumps to off > on > off and remains switched off.
Here is a workaround:
- Open the XPhone Connect Server administration interface and select a line (not the AnyDevice line) under Telephony > Lines where the above behavior occurs.
- Open the "Diagnosis". Search there for the value "CSTAFlags".
- Copy the numeric value immediately after the '=' into a pocket calculator (decimal)
- Subsequently subtract '8589934592' (also decimal) from this value and save this new value as parameter "CSTAFlags" in the advanced settings of the CTI line.
- Test the behavior again
If this setting helps, you can distribute the value for all lines:
- Edit the PBX gateway under "Telephony > Gateways > Fixed Network".
- Tab "Parameter sets for lines (extended settings)"
- Edit the "Standard"
- Now set the value "CSTAFlags" with the calculated value from above via "Add...".
Note that the value can only be traced in the line diagnostics; it is not stored in the extended settings of the lines.